Take the World Fair Trade Day Pledge:
I opt-in to participate in the World Fair Trade Day Retailer Program. As a participant, our store(s) will promote World Fair Trade Day with brands committed to Fair Trade through their entire supply chain. Together, we will help promote Fair Trade both here and abroad, so that everyone can maintain a decent and dignified livelihood through their work.
Pledged Retailers receive:
- Exclusive promotional discounts from partner brands, including: Alaffia, Alter Eco, Canaan Fair Trade, Divine Chocolate, Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Equal Exchange, Farmer Direct Co-operative, Guayaki Yerba Mate, and Maggie's Organics
- Access to campaign materials via the electronic Retailer Toolkit, which includes: POS material, social media content and web content. The World Fair Trade Day 2014 Retailer Toolkit will be available for download February 1. Look for our e-newsletter confirmation.
- Turn-key in-store event ideas like recipes for cooking demonstrations, and cafe and deli specials
- Concise email communication about participation details and campaign highlights
- World Fair Trade Day campaign stickers or buttons
- Fair Trade campaign educational DVD for in-store/web education
- Fair World Project's For A Better World publication for distribution to customers.
Please complete our Retailer Program application form below and "Submit" to confirm your participation or download a pdf version of the form here. All fields listed in bold are required.