- The Hands That Feed Us: Challenges and Opportunities for Workers Along the Food Chain (PDF)
Food Chain Workers Alliance’s Report on wages and working conditions of workers across the entire food chain – a sector that employs 20 million people in the U.S., comprising one-sixth of the nation’s workforce.
- Facts and Figures on Florida Farmworkers (PDF)
Describes the poverty wages, human rights abuses, and daily schedules of farm workers in Florida.
- Behind the Kitchen Door
Saru Jayarman 2013
A look at the wages and working conditions of restaurant workers in the United States.
- FCWA’s The Hands That Feed Us video series explains how exploited food workers are organizing to improve their wages and working conditions
- Coalition of Immokalee Workers Fair Food Campaign to Improve Wages, Conditions
Gerardo Reyes-Chavez, farmworker and organizer for Coalition of Immokalee workers, explains their trials and successes in getting large corporation to support a more just food system.
- Baldemar Velásquez on Fighting for Farmworkers
Baldemar Velásquez reflects on his time as a child farmworker and organizer with Cesar Chavez. He covers immigration, trade agreements, human rights.
- FFD & CIW
A poignant eight minute video that takes an intimate look into why the Family Farm Defenders and the Coalition of Immokalee workers are uniting to demand food justice.