World Fair Trade Day is a global celebration of fair trade bringing together thousands committed to building healthy and sustainable communities world-wide. When you choose fair trade products and ingredients, you help improve the lives of farmers, farm-workers, producers and their families.
Join us this May 11 as we celebrate World Fair Trade Day with our dedicated fair trade partners Alaffia, Alter Eco, Dr. Bronner’s, Divine Chocolate, Equal Exchange, Farmer Direct and Maggie’s Organics. When you chose to purchase fair trade, you support:
- Long-term direct trading relationships
- Prompt payment of fair prices and wages
- No child, forced or otherwise exploited labor
- Workplace non-discrimination, gender equity and freedom of association
- Investment in community development projects
- Environmental sustainability
- Traceability and transparency
- Safe working conditions and reasonable work hours
Here’s How You Can Get Involved…
- Enter for a Chance to Win a Fair Trade Adventure to Peru!
- If you are a natural products retailer and would like to sign up for our World Fair Trade Day promotion click here.
- Watch our Fair Trade Relationships video.