Make your voice heard: Tell brands to “Be Fair!”
Join the Fair World Project’s Be Fair campaign and call upon major brands and companies in the marketplace to “Be Fair” and source Fair Trade ingredients and products. Help us educate the marketplace about Fair Trade and key Fair Trade certifiers and standards.
Click the product categories below to tell companies that you want Fair Trade ingredients and products. Don’t see one of your favorite companies? Contact us and let us know.
|Honey & Sweeteners||Wine & Spiriits||Retailers & Wholesalers|
The Fair World Project’s Be Fair Campaign aims to activate and empower consumers to encourage conventional brands and corporations to source Fair Trade ingredients and products. The Be Fair Campaign will educate conventional brands and corporations about Fair Trade standards and certification options.
Beyond sourcing token Fair Trade ingredients, Be Fair urges conventional brands:
- To make long-term commitments to producer groups.
- Steadily increase the percentage of Fair Trade ingredients in their product line.
- To accurately communicate the benefits of Fair Trade to their consumers.
FWP’s committed brands are based on one of the following criteria:
- Companies are a member of the Fair Trade Federation (FTF), World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO), Domestic Fair Trade Association (DFTA) or Cooperative Coffees;
- Certified by IMO’s Fair For Life program;
- Certified by the Agriculture Justice Project’s Food Justice Certified program;
- 70% or more of a company’s product line is certified by FLO/Transfair USA as “whole product” Fair Trade